Saturday 5 April 2014

A nearly naked Tilda!

Hellooo!
Ok,this is an unusual post for me,as I own many,many Magnolia Tilda stamps and dies,and I paint them a lot,but I have never assembled one into an actual card until a few weeks ago (yet to be blogged) But LOOK! I made a card! 
Its officially Spring. I know this because Tiger and Boo are out on their bikes,picking dandelions and just loving staying outside until well into the evenings. They inspired me to use one of my absolute fave Tilda stamps...


 I LOVE this stamp sooo much! We live in Cambridge,one of the two bike capitals of Britain,so maybe that's another reason I love this set ;-)


It is of course On The Road Tilda,and like I said,sums up my girls 100% when the days get longer :-)
I coloured her with Distress markers and Re-inkers and am linking this up to the #93 CAS challenge over at Totally Tilda

Thank you for looking!
Lou x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card!! love your colouring.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CAS card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in with our CAS challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS! Tilda is fantastic too, would love to see more of your colorings. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)